Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year and Updates

Well, happy new year to everyone. I hope all your goals were achieved, and that you have been able to grow yourselves into stronger athletes no matter what your sport or discipline.

Unfortunately, my blog hasn't been on the forefront of my efforts recently, but that's pretty much due to me being busy training! My schedule has been packed with 4-6 days of training a week in either Wushu or Parkour over the past months. However, I'm sad to say that my own goals were sidetracked by other efforts (such as Wushu, Sanda, strength training, and generally other movements). Nevertheless, I have come closer to achieving all of them. Recently my Wushu has been getting a lot better overall, so I'm very happy with that, and Parkour has been good to me too with a few new techniques, and personal achievements. Break dancing has apparently become the new thing too haha. So I've been attempting that.

In any case, I should really crack down on those goals. But I have nothing to complain about as other things has definitely gotten better in return. Work work work. Good luck to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Specially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, wish look forward in the direction of more cognate articles promptly as its united of my pet topic to read.